Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome!

Because I am always bragging about Katy to everyone that will listen, I decided to condense it all into a blog diary so everyone can see the pictures and videos and keep updated on all her accomplishments. Yes, this is a mother's way to brag, but it is fun and she is rising fast in the horse world - so maybe someday you can say you watched Katy Davis grow up on her horses, and knew her in the beginning!

I am going to have to do some retro writing, to catch up on the past benchmark happenings . . . so be patient and enjoy the ride as I catch you up on the horses, the accomplishments, and what is currently happening . . .

Also, a big thanks to everyone that sends her well wishes and support, it really makes a difference and makes her feel good when the barrels fall and poles wobble, knowing we love her no matter what!

So, here we go . . .

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I like blogs like this. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete